The Woodin Lab studies inhibitory synaptic transmission and plasticity in the central nervous system. We are actively identifying mechanisms regulating inhibition and determining the contribution of excitation/inhibition imbalances to pathological disorders.
- Congratulations to Dr. Woodin on her reappointment as Dean of the Faculty of Arts & Science!
- Welcome to the new undergraduate student researchers
- Woodin Lab receives project grant funding from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Congratulations to Prof. Jessica Pressey
- Congratulations to Dr. Xinyi (Lynn) Liang